RN to BSN Program ———————-ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
Students are admitted without regard to age, religion, creed, ethnic origin, marital status, race, gender, or handicap. All students must be able to meet the program objectives to graduate. Students must comply with the following requirements to enroll in the program:
- Valid picture ID.
- Must possess a current/active United States and their territories RN License.
- Evidence of an Associate of Science Degree in Nursing with a minimum of 60-semester credits
- Completion of all AS General Education courses for transfer with a “C” or better
- Demonstrate English proficiency (for non-native English speakers or non-US nursing school graduates only)
- Submission of a completed application and registration fee
- Two professional letters of references should include contact information
- Personal interview with the school Dean